Bangalore is a city of many events. Every weekend or so, you have one new event or the other waiting to be attended. After a busy week, if you are looking for the perfect way to unwind during the weekends with some fun and music, then these concerts are something that you can definitely try out.
When it comes to checking out concerts in Bangalore you will be pleasantly surprised with the huge variety that you will get here. From rock concerts to classical dance dramas, nothing goes amiss in the musical scene of Bangalore. So, if you want to check out some of the concerts of Bangalore, here they are:
1) NatyaraniShanthala (A Dance-Drama Performance): SanthalaDevi was a renowned queen of the Hoysala kingdom. If you are interested in catching one of the most moving portrayals of her life through a dance-drama performance then do head out for this event. This performance has been staged before and has received a huge response. Created and executed in the Kannada language, this one promises to be a real treat.
Date: 16th July 2017
Time: 4 PM to 5.30 PM
Where: ARTitudeStudio, Jayanagar, Bengaluru
Entry Fee: Rs 100/- per person
2) Evam Presents Kunal Rao LIVE: Want to catch one of the funniest and wittiest speakers of India in a live “comedy rant”? Well, then do attend this event and bend over with laughter as Kunal Rao paints an amazing portrayal of the Indian life. From the Indian generation gap to what he calls is despicable about Indians, Rao will entertain you nicely with this rant!
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017
Venue: Vapour Pub And Brewery, East Bangalore
Cost: Rs 400 onwards
3) HogaKalSunehra!: Want to gear up with the patriotic fervour in the days leading up to Independence day in August? Well, then this musical programme is one that you must not miss. This joint production aims at targeting the glorious past of India that talks about the values of this country and its people. It will cater to a large audience of more than 8000 and will also be shown on national television. If you want to catch the programme live, then do get your tickets today!
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2017
Venue: Good Shepherd Auditorium, Central Bangalore
Cost: Rs 400 per person
4) The Grunge Experience: A big fan of the 90s band? Want to catch a few songs of Kurt Cobain, Chris Cornell and the likes? Well, then the Grunge experience promises to be a one that will take you right back to the 90s so that you can enjoy the music from that decade. Hurry, go get your tickets today!
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017
Time: 6:00PM onwards
Venue: BlueFROG, Central Bangalore
5) Nost-Ala-Mode – A Choral Rock Concert: Want to head out to a musical concert with a cause? Well, then, this one will be perfect for you! Get ready to tap your toes to this choral group performing some rock music to create a music scene experienced never before.
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2017
Venue: Lincoln Hall Bengaluru, Central Bangalore
Cost: Rs50 onwards
So, if you really want to dig into the concert scene of Bangalore and that too catering to various genres, then do try these events out!