Golf or the rich man’s game is not just about testing one’s ability to swing a ball into the pit holes with strengths; it is also about stability and focus. Golfing is all about having the right stability of body and mind-enhancing to perform best in the field.
Spending hours and hours in the golf field swinging your arms in the wind to get the right goal can be very tiring and draining. It does not just take a toll on your mind but also your body, stressing you to the core. Sometimes hours of standing, bad posture playing, and more can risk getting injuries and sore muscles. That is why we need yoga and relaxation to release that inbuild stress from both your body and mind providing enhanced health.
Sun Salutation or Surya Namaskar: It is one of the basic and effective ways of yoga to release the inner negativity. It helps strengthen the player’s core strength, stabilize the body, and boost the needed stamina for better performance. It also helps in improving posture.
- Cat pose or Marjariasana: It is all about flexibility! This pose or asana helps bring the spine’s flexibility by strengthening the shoulder and wrist muscles. It also helps in the blood circulation process, helping you to have a healthy heart.
- Adho Mukho Savanasana or Downward facing dog pose: This yoga position helps in providing strength to your upper body, such as shoulders and arms and legs and feet. It also lengthens the spine giving relief from headache and uneasiness.
- Virabhadrasana or the warrior pose: This pose helps tone the arms, legs, and lower back. It also releases the inbuilt stress and anxiety of your body. It channels the inner warrior of a person and gifts them with courage, strength, and grace to play well.
- Setu Bandhasana or the bridge pose: The pose or asana helps strengthen the back muscles, helping the player release the stress from the body and mind. There are many benefits of bridge pose, which can be channeled by the players. It calms the neck muscles along with helping the spine with posture and chest muscles. It gives more flexibility to the players helping them with a better game.
- Shavasana or Corpse Pose: It is the final resting pose where it takes the body to a meditation stage to help the cells repair themselves from within. It helps in calming your body and relaxing the brain muscles.
Yoga is one of the best ways of leaving the state of anxiety and stress and taking a step forward with nirvana and health. If done in proper ways with the right positions, the art of yoga practice can change your life. No matter how many golf accessories you might buy, an hour or half of the yoga can get you years ahead.