A perfect wedding event is the one where everyone is dressed according to the theme. Themed weddings have become a trend now but even though it isn’t a theme wedding you still have to dress accordingly especially if you are a part of the wedding procession. Just like the bride and bridesmaids the Paige boy and the flower girl gets to dress up too and they have their own formal attire that is usually selected. Being the parents of Paige boy and the flower girl it becomes your responsibility to dress them accordingly and here is the guide for you so you can know how to get your flower girl and Paige boy dresses.
Dressing guide for Flower girls
When it comes to the flower girls there are three different schools of thoughts
- There can be more than one flower girl and if that is so then all of them have to wear matching dresses and if it isn’t possible then the ones that at least look alike. Usually, the white flower girl dresses are what people go after as it matches the dress colour of the bride and usually the flower girl dresses up like the bride herself.
- If not that then the flower girl dress match the dresses of the bridesmaids especially of the colours are not that bright and age appropriate. Pastel colours are preferred when such case is considered.
- And some people also go for both like with a white dress her dress can have the embellishments and the sash that matches the dress colour of bridesmaids dresses.
- Accessories involve the basket consisting of flower petals and if that is not what you want you can always replace the petals with the confetti
Basically, it mostly depends on what type of theme you are going for.
Dressing guide for Paige Boys
Shopping for Paige boy is very simple and easy as compared to the Flower girl dress
- When it comes to Paige boys the dress code is very simple and they usually are wearing a dress pant with a button down shirt. If the Paige boy is very young then these two items of clothing are enough and if he is a little older you can also make him wear a three-piece suit which surprisingly is available in his size. If you are having a summer wedding then you can also make him wear shorts. Going to a shop you will be surprised how many of the formal costumes you can find for your Paige boy.
- The accessories of the Paige boy involves the ring pillow that holds the rings on it and colour of pillow should be very light if not white.
Apart from the attire what both Paige boy and flower girl needs the most is the practice for the event so they won’t get confused in front of the audience and decrease this nervousness you can also make them walk together during the wedding procession.